Monday, September 07, 2020

On Pause ...Resume

 



My last blog post a few months ago was about feeling like my life has been put on pause – and it was, but it wasn’t, but I realize it had been because now it’s on resume.  It didn’t stop – it just moved, turned with the changes that came.

NOTHING is the same that it was six months ago.  I’m not the same as I was just six months ago.  Our world is not the same that it was six months ago.

The part of me I want resumed more than anything is my writing.  I miss it. I feel like I’ve betrayed it somehow, that I’ve neglected it and left it sitting in the dust somewhere. 

So, now that I’ve moved my office out of my living room – and set up my home office once again for my writing, I’m hoping my gift will forgive me and be there for me, and help me get back to what I really love.

I’ve been on pause long enough. It’s time to start over – to start again.

My son is now a Sailor in the Navy.

Covid-19 has gotten on my last nerve and I have no more tolerance or patience.

Work is back at the office where it belongs.

I’m in a relationship with someone I love and who I believe loves me.

So, it’s time.

Until tomorrow,

~T.L. Gray


No comments:

Post a Comment