Thursday, June 08, 2006

Editing - The Year of the Unicorn

I think I will work on editing the next chapter of The Year of the Unicorn and upload it into my critique group for review next week. It looks to be a long chapter. Hopefully, I'll get it complete today.

I'm about half-way through the edits of book two of my Necromancer series. I can't wait until I have it all nice and polished, so that I could send it along to my literary agent and she can start shopping it around.

I'd like to write the next couple of chapters of Milledgeville Misfit this weekend. Perhaps I'll catch up on my sleep, be rejuvinated and have a refreshed mind to get busy.

On another note:

A prophecy was given to me that things are being lined up for me right now, and that this line is an endless one. I'm to be patient. A change is coming, for the good; a wave of peace and clear direction. It's not just for me, but through me - and will change the lives of me, my husband, my family and even my friends. When I see a direction that seems to go the wrong way, I'm not to worry - it's part of the shifting, but in line with the plan.

Here's to the journey - and to those who are ready to take it with me.

Till next time,
~T.L. Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment