Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Book Trailers - I Want One

I just watched one of the best book trailers for a book called "Shatter Me".  Now, I WANT one.  I want to learn how to make one.  Part of me is dreading it, because I already have so many things I'm already doing; I've got more on my plate than I'll ever be able to eat, and I want more.  I'm a glutton.  When it comes to the writing universe, I can't get enough.

So, the biggest question - where do I start?  I don't know the first thing about making book trailers.  It seems I keep gravitating more and more to movies, mini-movies, trailers, screenplays.  Perhaps the printed page isn't my only niche.  I guess all my few remaining minutes of the day are going to be spent on researching, studying, seeking, reading, experimenting and learning how to make book trailers.

Anyone with any experience in this area... I'm begging for help.

Till next time,
~T.L. Gray