Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Good Morning, World





Sometimes I’m quite blown away by my morning musings – early thoughts as I’m between realms – half in dreams/half awake. I thought I’d share my musings and meditations over the past few weeks. Sometimes looking at them from a distance I can sometimes spot patterns. So, I’m probably most excited to see what I can … well, see about myself.

03/18/2014 – “Good morning, world. I have such lovely dreams. They're often enough to sustain me from day to day, providing me with enough inspiration to smile. But sometimes they're not enough. Sometimes, I need reality to be just as lovely to inspire my dreams.”

03/17/2014 – “Good morning world. Being lied to is the biggest form of disrespect. Accepting the lie is being disrespectful to your self. Both hurt. Sometimes we just can't face the truth. Sometimes we just don't want to.”

03/15/2014 – “Good morning, world. In our lives, we have many mountains to climb. Some will push us to our limits, others will test our faith. But the best mountains will be the ones we conquer with love.

Today, I hope to conquer three real mountains and the fulfillment of another dream.”

03/14/2014 – “I just wanted to tell everyone today how much I love and appreciate you... just in case I don't make it back tomorrow from the Monadnock Madness Climb 2014. I'm so excited. I'm climbing Stone Mountain, Arabia Mountain and Panola Mountain. Wish me luck... and you can be sure I'm going to take plenty of pictures.”

03/13/2014 – “Meditating by the lake. Enjoying the miracle and songs of nature. Feeling hopeful about the future. I am so blessed to be able to hear the music of my soul. I'm often so busy in life, I often can't hear the melody. I get so distracted I can't see the miraculous beauty. I get so lonely I become disconnected. I get so afraid it becomes noisy. But right now, I'm at peace and my soul is singing.”

03/12/2014 – “Good morning, world. Ever have moments when your heart and your head aren't on the same page? It causes war to rage inside. But when the two can come into agreement, you become amazing and unstoppable.”

03/11/2014 – “Good morning, world. Dreams and fantasies are fun and exciting, filled with all the magic and possibilities of the imagination. Make my reality even more exciting than my fantasies. Let me love, laugh, and live as vibrantly as my dreams.”

03/10/2014 – “Good morning, world. Why do the loving often go unloved, and the cold-hearted leave behind a trail of tears? Why do the honest often go hungry and the thief enjoy stolen fruit? I watch a man slowly kill himself by gluttonous eating trying to fill an emotional emptiness with food, and a woman slowly starve herself to present an outward beauty. It's all vanity, meaningless. It breaks my heart.”

03/09/2014 – “Good morning, world. I sometimes wonder how you really see me. I know how I see myself. I also know we're both wrong and the truth lay somewhere in the middle.”

03/08/2014 – “Good morning, world. There are moments I feel I cannot go on. I want to crawl beneath my covers, and enter into a permanent sleep, too exhausted to even lick my wounds. But just before my eyes close, there's an ember that stirs into a flame by a gentle wind. Though broken and bruised, I rise to fight again.”

03/07/2014 – “Good morning, world. There are moments I feel I cannot go on. I want to crawl beneath my covers, and enter into a permanent sleep, too exhausted to even lick my wounds. But just before my eyes close, there's an ember that stirs into a flame by a gentle wind. Though broken and bruised, I rise to fight again.”

03/06/2014 – “Good morning, world. Do you ever find yourself avoiding something that really isn't a big deal, but for no reason you keep putting it off until it becomes one? Why do we do things like this? We can be complicated creatures sometimes.”

03/05/2014 – “Good morning, world. We can't feel her moving, but the earth is spinning. She spun before we arrived, and will continue long after we're gone. Yet, we are fools to think we can control her, strive to dominate her, and continue to destroy her.”

03/04/2014 – “Good morning, world. We strive for many great things. Some of us are able to achieve pieces of those different elements of greatness and that sets us apart. What makes us the same is we all desire to be loved.”

03/03/2014 – “Good morning, world. As Winter takes its final bow and Spring bounces onto the scene, there seems to be an energy released into the universe. It inspires rebirth, rejuvenation, restoration. But part of me doesn't want to see some old things come back alive. I desire creation... the formation of something new. To get something I've never had, I'm going to have to do something I've never done.”

03/02/2014 – “Good morning, world. Conflict and difference are a part of life, and reason stands in the wings, waiting for honesty to bridge the gap.”

03/01/2014 – “Good morning, world. Boxes and walls. Why do we let them close us in? Why do we allow them to push others out? Why do we deceive ourselves and think they protect us, or that we need them? Yes, breaking them down can, and often, hurt. Having them at all hurts us most.”

What do these musings mean? I don’t know. I’ll need to think about them some more.

Till next time,
~T.L. Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment