Wednesday, May 09, 2012

The Checklist



I love lists.  It not only gives me a sense of accomplishment to see those little boxes get checked off, but it fills my coffers full of completed achievements.  I have come across in my life way too many people who start something, but never finish.  I can’t think of nothing worse in the world.  I don’t want to imagine all those un-finished stories, those un-completed projects, those un-fulfilled dreams.  Being incomplete helps NO ONE.

This morning, I completed my first book review for West Georgia Living Magazine. 
Last night, I completed the final edits for The Blood of Cain 2nd Edition.

That’s two major projects on my list with a big, fat check mark.  It makes me smile.  Yes, I still have a lot of more empty boxes below them, which I will dive right into today, and give all I can to get them done.  Every day is a new opportunity to get a little bit more accomplished, yet doing nothing - results in nothing.   

What will you accomplish today?

Till next time,
~T.L. Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment