Friday, July 28, 2006

New Web Site

I am in the process of creating a new website - an author's site at http://www.tlgray.net .
If you get time, go check it out, but remember it is still a work in progress - so excuse the mess.

I still have my Necromancer website at http://www.thenecromancers.com and this blog site (which won't change), but I wanted a place to showcase the different stories that I've written. I was inspired when I completed Milledgeville Misfit and had no where to showcase her.

I still have a few pages to add, like a bio page. What do I put in a bio page? How can I write novels, yet stumble over something as simple as listing my writing credits and personal information. Perhaps I'm like Junebug and prefer the impossible over the rational? I blame that on Jesus. He's the one who said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible," and "Everything is possible for him who believes." However, Paul warns that while all things are possible, not all are beneficial.

I will keep those words in mind as I work on my new web page, go through the final edits on Milledgeville Misfit and then ship her off to my agent to shop to publishers. I still have several crits to do with my critique group and a party to attend this evening. So, looks like I'm in for a busy day... but all things are possible. LOL!

Till next time,
~T.L. Gray

BTW - I watched Smallville and Supernatural last night. Man, do I miss those shows! Thanks to a good friend who keeps me updated, the new season should start in mid-September. I suppose I'll have to be content with Medium, The Dead Zone, Psych, Kyle XY and 4400 till then. (Does anyone see a patterened theme?) Does anyone know about the new show coming this fall called Heroes? It looks awesome! I watched Fallen last week and it was pretty good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment