Thursday, February 23, 2012

Revisiting Youthful Fancy

I love spending the day with two gorgeous young men, headed out on an epic adventure into the unknown - without a clue about what lay ahead for them - so innocent - so full of wonder - not hardened by the realities of life - lost in the realm of hope and possibility.  Ah - there are some things about youth that I miss, but knowing what I know now about life, combined with what I've experienced, I wouldn't go back for anything in the world.  The great thing about being a writer with a huge imagination, I can visit those youthful fancies in various spurts anytime I choose.  I can't fathom a life for those who can't or won't do the same.

Well, I'm off to spend the day with Hunter & Chase, and afterwards a little time with Ria.  See ya, later!

No comments:

Post a Comment