Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Birthday Give-A-Way


I love my publisher, Vabella Publishing.  If I haven’t said it lately, I’m saying it today.  What’s even more special is that I know my publisher loves me back.  Not just me, but you too, the readers.  How do I know they share such admiration?

Beginning on Monday, July 23rd – Friday, July 27th, Vabella Publishing will be offering The Blood of Cain – Second Edition for FREE on the Kindle download from Amazon.com in honor of my birthday.   

So, for those of you who had the privilege of reading the First Edition, and haven’t had a chance to get your hands on the new extended (nearly 10,000 more words) Second Edition, here’s your chance.  It’s FREE.  Just go to the Amazon.com, enter The Blood of Cain into your search field, select the NEW Second Edition (it is important you select the new edition labeled (The Arcainians) series, and then click Download for $0.00.  But, you have to wait till Monday.

One of the best presents I could receive, is that you receive The Blood of Cain – Second Edition for Free. For those who take advantage of Vabella’s gift, I encourage you to let them know how much you appreciate it by posting a review on Amazon, a comment on Vabella’s Facebook Page, and/or a tweet on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment