Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Audrey Hepburn

This is by far my favorite actress, with Ann Hathaway following close behind. They just don't make actresses like her anymore, or else they don't make good movies like they used to.

Over the holidays, my mother-in-law bought me the same DVD collection of three of Audrey's movies (Sabrina, Roman Holiday & Breakfast at Tiffany's) as my son. He also bought me the collector's edition of My Fair Lady. I've watched all four movies twice now.

They also bought me Ella Enchanted to help with my Ann Hathaway collection.

I love old musicals and classic movies. So, now that I've started a collection there are few movies I want to add to my wish list:

From Audrey Hepburn:

Always
Love Among Thieves
They All Laughed
Bloodline
Robin & Marian
Wait Until Dark **Must Have
Two For The Road
How to Steal a Million
Paris - When it Sizzles
Charade **Must Have
The Unforgiven
The Nun's Story
Green Mansions
Love in the Afternoon
Funny Face **Must Have
War & Peace **Must Have
The Secret People
Young Wives Tale
The Lavender Hill Mob
Laughter in Paradise
One Wild Oat
Monte Carlo Baby

Ann Hathaway:

The Devil Wears Prada **Already Have
Ella Enchanted **Already Have
Princess Diaries
Princess Diaries 2
Nicholas Nickleby
The Other Side of Heaven
Havoc
I'm going to forget she was in Brokeback Mountain
Becoming Jane


On another thought. I finally got my websites updated. They both still need a little work and more tweaking, but they're coming along really well.

I'm not going to post a new chapter of Magic Island this week, for next week's queue. I'm going to try and get caught up on edits of the last four chapters, then complete chapter fourteen. I just feel like a little break. My agent should be getting back to work after her long holiday break, so I'm hoping to hear something soon about Milledgeville Misfit or Orientation.

You should check out my new Necromancers website at: http://www.thenecromancers.com and let me know what you think.

Till next time,
~T.L. Gray