Friday, January 05, 2007

New Website Updates

I've updated my websites:

http://www.thenecromancers.com
http://www.tlgray.net

I think I did a pretty good job on them. I still need to do some work on both, to tweak out the little nuances, but overall, I think they're both much better than they used to be.

I'm hoping for some good news in the coming month. My agent should be back from the holidays next week and so should the publishers considering my work.

Magic Island is coming along well. I'm in the middle of writing chapter thirteen, while chapter twelve is currently in queue in my critique group. However, I'm behind on edits. I'm only on chapter 8. I was hoping to get caught up, but still haven't found the time. Perhaps this weekend I'll get it knocked out.

I've actually been thinking about Necromancers. I'd like to hurry up and complete Magic Island so I can get back to that series. I'm itchin' to start writin' on book three, The Year of the Griffin. Gandolf is in for a perilous adventure.

Well, it's back to work for me.

Till next time,
~T.L. Gray