Monday, June 17, 2013

Goals - Getting Back on Track





Life gets really hectic sometimes, and in the chaos, knocks us off our goals.  At least it does for those of us who are goals oriented.  That would include me.  I like have a vision in front of me, a destination, a finish line.  It helps keep me on track.  For the past six months, I’ve been somewhat lost, aimlessly wandering and the cost is beginning to climb, mostly when it comes to the things I want to achieve in this life. 

A dear writer friend of mine has reminded me the importance of setting goals, sharpening focus and taking back control of my life.  That’s essentially what it boils down to; having goals gives you control of the circumstances in your life, instead of letting the circumstances control you.  I drifted too long in an endless sea without a rudder.  Now that I’ve got one, it’s time I made my way back to land. 

For those of you have stuck around for these past six months, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  You’re going to see a huge difference in the coming posts and all I can say at this point is that it excites me.  I hope I can inspire you to set your own goals.  Let’s take this journey together. 

Till next time,
~T.L. Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment