Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lucky Seven Meme



My fellow author friend Ardyth DeBruyn tagged me with this and when I looked at it, it looked like fun, so I thought I’d do it.  

Go to p. 77 of current WIP
go to line 7
copy down next 7 or so lines/sentences & post them as they’re written
Tag 7 other authors
Let them know

My 7 author friends are:




WIP: Hunter & Chase (Working Title)

“Dead is dead, and they’re no longer anything at all.”  Hunter shrugged.  “Once you’re dead, you no longer matter.  The world goes on without you.”
With a huff, Chase turned away from Hunter and stacked all the weapons and armor they accumulated at the tournament in a neat pile. “Not if you loved someone.  Then that person lives forever in your heart, even after they’re gone.”
“Then I don’t see why you’re all bothered about an aunt that died a long time ago that we neither knew nor loved.”  Hunter knelt down and rubbed to two pieces of wood together to build a fire.  “Sometimes you really concern me with your philosophies. I don’t think you’re always in touch with reality.”

.

No comments:

Post a Comment