Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Update: The Necromancers - Orientation

For those of you who are following the progress of my Necromancer Series, I have a little treat for you today. I want to start off my giving a huge 'THANK YOU' to a friend of mine, Blake, for taking his time out of his very busy college life schedule and tackling the book. I've really put him through the ringer, asked him a slew of questions and yet, he still had only wonderful things to say about the novel.

Here is his blurb:

"In the same fun likeness of Harry Potter, T.L. Gray presents a fantastical epic of magic and the unknown with Necromancers."

There are many others who have read the manuscript already and have had wonderful things to say about it, and you are not forgotten. I've treasured every friend, Beta reader, editor, agent, critiquer and collegue who has taken their time to read this adventure. I'm hoping that the rest of the world will get that chance really soon.

Also, I've been working on my website, changing the look of the site, adding different pictures and have created a new page called NecroMysteries. It's a fun page where I put some interesting facts about hidden elements of the story.

Go check out the website: http://www.thenecromancers.com. Don't forget to visit the Necroboard and leave your comments.

Status: I am still working on going over some edits of Orientation, through the help of my friends at http://www.critiquecircle.com. Matthew, Les, Ikmar and Andrew - you have all been very helpful and wonderful.

I tried to edit both Orientation and The Year of the Unicorn at the same time, but found switching back and forth between the two timelines was a bit confusing. I've set book two down until I've completed book one. However, I only have six more chapters to write to complete book two.

I've also been working on editing a mystery novel I had written, Bitter Tea. I think its one of my greatest works to date.

Again, I want to say, "Thank You" to everyone who has been so supportive of this project. I wish my agent, http://www.booksatbulldogs.com, the best of luck in her quest for procuring a publisher and getting this adventure into the hands of everyone else.

Till next time,
T.L. Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment