Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Working Under Pressure

Have you ever noticed that you find energy you didn't know you had when you are placed under pressure.

After coming back from a little time off for the holiday's the work is piled high. The "To-Do" list just keeps getting longer and longer. Everywhere I turn someone needs something. Things are changing, yet here I go.

I feel like I'm in the middle of a battle wielding my sword, and just and the point that I don't have another swing left, another surge of adrenaline shoots out... and here I go again.

I can ruin a whole day by dreading the next, yet things work out - despite my unbelief and stress.

So, I suppose the whole point to the whole struggle is that it's vanity to worry about the messes, piles, battles and obsticles and just get busy with going through them because what you need to get through it will be there.

Well... now it's time for my afternoon power nap - and believe me, I need it!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment