Wednesday, October 04, 2006

How Wonderful Life Is... Now That You're In The World

"I hope you don't mind... I hope you don't mind that I've put down in words.
How wonderful life is, now that you're in the world."

That's a line from a song I saw in the musical "Mouline Rouge". I'm not sure who wrote it, I think perhaps the Beatles or Elton John, but that's the song rolling around in my spirit this morning.

I feel my spirit is singing a love song to God, as well as THE Spirit singing back to me. "He" put his love down in words for me in the form of THE Word, and I know that He rejoices over me everyday. I, in return, write my affections to Him every chance I get, and know that my life has become wonderful since the day I discovered Him in my world.

So, that's what I sing this morning... and I put it down in words.

Lord, I hope you don't mind that I've put down in words. How wonderful my life is, now that you're in my world."

Till next time,
~T.L. Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment